It’s been a rough few weeks and I haven’t been writing or reading as much. I finally got caught up with my blog reading today, and wanted to share some of the blogs that I really enjoyed. It is my joy to share them with you, and I pray that God moves in you as He did in me when I first read them.
- Tullian Tchividjian writes about how Christmas frees us from the pressure to perform.
- Tamara talk about the hope and humility that Christmas brings.
- My family had a small Christmas program when we got together, part of it was reading Seth’s post at DeeperStory.com
- Joy offers us some challenging questions on Biblical inerrancy and infallibility. I may not agree with her conclusions, but the questions and perspective are well worth considering.
- Stephanie tells us how Christmas songs make us feel the cosmic groaning for the return of our King
- Finally, for the other avid readers out there, The Gospel Coalition offers some incredible book recommendations.