I usually wait until the end of the week to share blogs that I read, but I found these too good to wait until then. It is my joy to share them with you, and I pray that God moves in you as He did in me when I first read them.
- Tim Challies does a review on Pastor Mark Driscoll’s latest book, Real Marriage. A blog worth reading, as he raises some valid questions before reading Pastor Mark’s latest book
- Last week, Russell Moore posted about Worry, Anxiety, and the Kingdom of Christ. Read how he was a teenage Satanist.
- Stephanie gives us a thoughtful post on Digital Books and the Incarnation
- David Powlison of CCEF talks about the future of Biblical Counseling at The Gospel Coalition blog. Definitely recommended for small group leaders, mentors, and pastors.
- Mike Anderson bets that you can’t resist the temptation to watch this at The Resurgence blog.