Well, it’s the end of the week and time to share some blogs that I’ve read over the past week. It is my joy to share them with you, and I pray that God moves in you as He did in me when I first read them.
- John Piper shares with us the beauty of Calvinism when overlaid with Augustinian delight
- Tullian Tchividjian tells us that we’re addicted to The Law “because we are by nature glory-hoarding, self-centered control freaks.”
- Joy talks about writing naked. It’s not as bad as it sounds…or is it?
- Justin Taylor lists several passages indicating what God does for His own glory and for His name’s sake.
- Trevin Wax talks about how we should handle Theological Heroes who owned slaves.
- And Preston gives us a very honest look at why he just won’t talk about some things on his blog, including one of my favorite pastors and authors, Mark Driscoll.