I usually wait until the end of the week to share blogs that I read, but I found these too good to wait until then. It is my joy to share them with you, and I pray that God moves in you as He did in me when I first read them.
- A guest post on Tamara’s blog on the necessity of being authentic in vulnerable if we want real relationships. “If being a strong example for my daughter means that my past is off-limits then my present will be out of touch.”
- Today I shared a Message to the Men about the value of women. Cory was gracious enough to send me his response post to Tamara’s story after reading my post. It’s well worth the read. Oh, and, buckle up!
- Tim Challies posts a thoughtful, humble message on the freedom we enjoy to consume alcohol, and the responsibility we have to search our hearts to see if we embrace this freedom wisely.
- Paul Tripp gives us a powerful message on why Anger is Calling at The Gospel Coalition. It seems to fit well with the posts by Cory and myself, as well as with Tamara’s project.
- Finally, but importantly, The Resurgence tells us Three Things We Need to Know About Sin. Also very fitting with the blogs concerning Tamara’s story.