Well, it’s the end of the week and time to share some blogs that I’ve read over the past week. It is my joy to share them with you, and I pray that God moves in you as He did in me when I first read them.
- Addie Zierman talks about Light Years and Heavy Years and Marriage. She’s authentic, honest, and winsome when talking about the past ten years of her marriage. She talks about marriage and miracles and barely hanging on.
- Joy Bennet talks about how she became a bleeding heart liberal. She continues to challenge me to become more compassionate and extend grace toward those who need it, and not just the visibly poor and needy either.
- Rachel Held Evans makes the list with You don’t hate me. You hate my brand. I’ll be honest, Rachel’s blog and mine are probably polar opposites on most things, but this post is a much needed reminder to deconstruct arguments a person makes instead of deconstructing the person.
- Rebekah talks about the sufficiency and supremacy of Christ over at Thoughts Put To Life. Great thoughts on some brilliant quotes from men who have made much of Christ.
- Last but not least, Seth Haines talks about Calvin Klein Theology and The Other 19. Seth shares some of his story of growing up with the word Theology being a common phrase around the house, hearing God whisper in the trees, and other brilliant things that I still have to process to understand fully.